Sunday, November 25, 2007

My Sunday Goals

I have a list about a mile long of new stuff I want to sew. Wallets, zipper pouches, some x-mas gifts for my new niece and the list goes on. What I'm doing is my third large tote order in 3 weeks. I'm not complaining really. This is good for business but sometimes I really miss creating something brand new that I haven't done before. Especially when I have so many ideas running through my head.

This is my plan for today. I will finish the bag order. This should be my last one before the holidays, as it is getting to late to ship in time for Christmas. I am going to clean my sewing room. Really I am. Then I am going to start working on some new stuff. It's always good to have a plan.

What I'm not going to do is read through all my favourite Blogs, spend hours on the Etsy forums or read my new books.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

OMB said...

sounds like a great plan!!!
Happy holidays.