Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Amy Butler Midwest Modern

I have had a busy couple of weeks. I received my order of Amy butler's new Midwest Modern and have been sewing up a storm. I decided to use it for my pleated purses which are new for spring and summer. They are coming out quite nicely. I have a few listed in my shop and am hoping to update here soon with some photos. I am still making purses with Amy Butler's Belle and Lotus. I have to admit the Lotus line is still my favourite.

The zipper pouches I started making a couple of months ago have been flying off the shelves. I hope to be able to find some time to make a big batch with the new fabrics. I still have a few listed in my Etsy shop but the quantities are limited right now. So much to do and so little time.

1 comment:

punchanella said...

congratulations! i see from your blog posts that you've had lots of sales and exposure lately and i'm so glad things are going well!

you are making me feel a little guilty though, your store is so well stocked with such great things... I need to find some more time!

:)