Saturday, January 10, 2009

Plans for 2009

I don't make New Year's resolutions but I have made a list of plans for my store for 2009. I have been working on some new wallets with some slight modifications to make them even better. I will hopefully have some posted this weekend. I also have two new bags in the works, one which I will hopefully get posted soon. I'm still drafting the pattern on the second but I hope to have those ready in February. I also have a third bag which is my favourite but I'm waiting for a special presser foot for my sewing machine which will hopefully cut the time down a little on making them. I don't have an estimated date for those yet.
For my blog, I am really going to try posting more often. I say that every month but I'm really going to try this year. I'm also going to post a free giveaway every month. I am hoping to get January's posted tomorrow, I just have to take a couple of pictures.
So these are my goals for 2009 but I'm sure some things will be added along the way.
Happy New year!

No comments: