Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Favourite Bag

If you read yesterdays post you will remember me mentioning my favourite bag. I make a lot of bags and accessories and I truly like everyone, I won't sell something I don't personally like. This one though, I loved before I even started sewing it.
It is one of my new patchwork wristlets made with plain brown twill and 2 out of print fabrics from Robert Kaufman. It is brown, orange and a deep yellow gold colour. I think it is very retro looking which is what I love about Robert Kaufman fabrics. This bag is so me. I still haven't decided if I'm going to list it in my shop yet. I have very little of these fabrics left. I will check today to see if I have any more to make another similar one.
So here it is, my favourite bag ever!

1 comment:

carrie said...

Oooh, so cute! I love it too. Great fabrics.