Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Moving Sale

As I said in my last post, I am in the process of moving. It has been quite sudden. I had just started thinking about moving and casually looking at places. I walked into the apartment that I'm moving to and knew instantly it was the one. I think it had a lot to do with the fireplace (non-working but very pretty) that takes up almost an entire wall. The problem is, is that it is significantly smaller than the 4 bedroom house I am currently living in. I used to share this house with my younger brother and various roommates that have been in and out over the years. They have all moved out and I have found that this house is way too big for me to keep up on my own. So I think It goes without saying that I will downsizing. Fortunately for me I am not a pack rat and hate clutter. In trying to make my move easier I have significantly marked down about half the items in my shop. If there is something you love and have to have I would get it quick. I don't know how long I will be running the sale for but probably only until I find room for everything in my new place. Here is just a small sample of the marked down items.

No comments: