Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Finished Baby Quilt

I finished this quilt quite a while ago but couldn't seem to find the time to take pictures. It was really easy and I really like how it turned out even though I wasn't crazy about it at the beginning. I was originally going to back it in solid brown, then I came across this dot fabric in my stash that matched perfectly. I free motion quilted it and actually had a harder time with the smaller quilt than my queen size quilt. I will be making more of these for sure. I already have a lap size one in mind with just random scraps, for my couch. I have one problem now and that is that I won't be seeing the person I made it for anytime in the near future so I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. A giveaway perhaps? I will have to think about it for a bit.
Here are some pictures, sorry they're not very good. If anyone has any ideas on how to take pictures of quilts in a small apartment, feel free to let me know.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hi Amie! This quilt is DARLING! I love these fabrics together : )