Thursday, August 7, 2008

August Plans

August is usually a slow month for me so I have made some tentative plans for the month for my shop.

I have a new messenger bag design that has been in my head for a while that I'm hoping to actually make. I would really like to get all the details worked out this weekend as I think it would be a great bag for back to school.

I have been working on getting restocked on some of my accessory items. Wallets are already popping up, so if you want one get it quick they don't seem to last long. I will have some more zippered pouches in the next few days as well.

I am hoping to run a sale a back to school sale for the last two weeks of August as well but as I said these plans are tentative. I'm still not sure what kind of sale to run. If you have any suggestions please feel free to share them.

Last but not least I have been trying to bring out a new home line for the last 6 months. I am hoping to get a good start on this or at least come up with a plan for the items I'm going to start with.

No comments: