Friday, August 29, 2008

LolliShops

I was accepted as a vendor on the new upcoming LolliShop. I am really excited. I am currently planning a new line just for this shop. It will be girly and probably heavy on pink which I love. I'm thinking this store will be a bit different from my Etsy shop. I am planning on starting out with mostly clutches and accessories that will be a bit more whimsical than what you would normally see in my shop. I will update with pictures when I have them but in the meantime I'm really going to love creating something new.

In my previous post, I believe I mention some new messenger bags I'm working on. Well, they're not happening right now. I just can't seem to get exactly what I want so I'm leaving it for a while and will try again. I did make some new side tie totes which I love! I have a couple in my shop now and a few more on the way.

No comments: