Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Bags

My productivity seems to have gone up tremendously. It figures since my vacation is almost over. I have finished my quilt for the quilt along and I am very happy with it. The free motion quilting was easier than I thought it would be although mine is far from perfect. I thought it came out very well for my first attempt. I haven't taken any pictures yet so I'll go into more detail when I'm ready to post them.

I have also finished a new style of bag for my shop. I have been wanting to do a larger purse version of my patchwork wristlet and I have finally come up with one I like. I actually love this purse. It has a classic a line shape. It is soft to the touch but yet sturdy enough to stand on it's own when empty. What I love about the patchwork is that each purse is one of a kind. I will be doing some without the patchwork but I'm having too much fun with these ones right now. I have 4 finished. 2 are already posted in my shop and I hope to have the other 2 posted tomorrow. Check them out when you get a chance.

No comments: